En Albion: Medieval Polyphony in England Huelgas Ensemble & Paul Van Nevel
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Anonymous: Victime Paschali laudes03:20
- 2Anonymous: Absolon, fili mi - Doleo super te05:01
- 3Anonymous: Stella maris illustrans omnia05:24
- 4Anonymous: Virgo salvavit hominem02:33
- 5Anonymous: Sumer is icumen in02:39
- 6Anonymous: Exulta Syon - En ai je bien trouvé04:54
- 7Anonymous: En Albion de fluns environen04:36
- 8Anonymous: Candens crescit lilium - Candens lilium columbina05:40
- 9Anonymous: Dou way Robin - Veni mater gracie03:47
- 10Anonymous: Nova! Nova! Ave fit ex Eva02:41
- 11Anonymous: Kyrie Cuthberte prece03:32
- 12Anonymous: Sanctus02:50
- 13Anonymous: Mater ora filium06:20
Info for En Albion: Medieval Polyphony in England
The Huelgas Ensemble explores mostly unknown, exceptional repertoire from 14th century England. The chosen works, both sacred and secular, were found in manuscripts in the libraries of Cambridge, Oxford, Durham, Worcester, York and London.
Paul van Nevel, conductor
No biography found.