French Piano Music Galina Chistyakova
Label: ACOUSENCE Classics
Interpret: Galina Chistyakova
Komponist: Maurice Ravel (1875-1937), Erik Satie (1866-1925), Claude Debussy (1862-1918), Francis Poulenc (1899-1963)
Das Album enthält Albumcover Booklet (PDF)
- Francis Poulenc (1899 - 1963): 15 Improvisations:
- 115 Improvisations: No. 1 in B Minor, FP 63 No. 101:35
- 215 Improvisations: No. 2 in A-Flat Major, FP 63 No. 201:50
- 315 Improvisations: No. 3 in B Minor, FP 63 No. 301:31
- 415 Improvisations: No. 4 in A-Flat Major, FP 63 No. 401:38
- 515 Improvisations: No. 5 in A Minor, FP 63 No. 502:03
- 615 Improvisations: No. 6 in B-Flat Major, FP 63 No. 601:38
- 715 Improvisations: No. 7 in C Major, FP 63 No. 702:36
- 815 Improvisations: No. 8 in A Minor, FP 63 No. 801:31
- 915 Improvisations: No. 9 in D Major, FP 63 No. 901:19
- 1015 Improvisations: No. 10 in F Major, FP 63 No. 10 "Éloge des gammes"02:16
- 1115 Improvisations: No. 11 in G Minor, FP 113 No. 100:43
- 1215 Improvisations: No. 12 in E-Flat Major, FP 113 No. 2 "Hommage à Schubert"02:18
- 1315 Improvisations: No. 13 in A Minor, FP 170 No. 102:42
- 1415 Improvisations: No. 14 in D-Flat Major, FP 170 No. 201:17
- 1515 Improvisations: No. 15 in C Minor, FP 176 "Hommage à Édith Piaf"03:22
- Claude Debussy (1862 - 1918): Estampes, L. 100:
- 16Estampes, L. 100: No. 1, Pagodes06:07
- 17Estampes, L. 100: No. 2, La soirée dans Grenade05:12
- 18Estampes, L. 100: No. 3, Jardins sous la pluie03:38
- Erik Satie (1866 - 1925): Gnossiennes:
- 19Gnossiennes: No. 1, Lent04:37
- 20Gnossiennes: No. 2, Avec étonnement02:42
- 21Gnossiennes: No. 3, Lent03:48
- 22Gnossiennes: No. 4, Lent03:48
- 23Gnossiennes: No. 5, Modéré04:19
- 24Gnossiennes: No. 6, Avec conviction et avec une tristesse rigoureuse02:55
- Maurice Ravel (1875 - 1937): La valse, M. 72:
- 25La valse, M. 72 (Version for Piano)12:05
Info zu French Piano Music
At the end of the 19th century and the beginning of the 20th, the thriving and pulsating life of the metropolis of Paris could not have offered more to artists. The music scene of the French capital was international in stature and important premieres took place. All stimuli on offer were anxiously soaked up. New directions in art took place in response to the presentation of non-European music at the world exhibitions in 1889 and 1900, but also bold couplets of the Paris cabaret found their way into original miniatures. ...
Galina Chistyakova, piano
was born in 1987 in Moscow into a musical family. She began her piano studies at 3 years old with her mother, Liubov Chistiakova. From 1993 to 2005 she studied at The Central Music School at the Moscow Tchaikovsky Conservatory with Professors Elena Khoven and Anatoly Ryabov.
During her studies, Galina won many prizes including the Third Moscow International Chopin Competition for Young Pianists (2000), the Seventh European Chopin Competition in Darmstadt (2002), the Second International Piano Competition in Memory of Emil Gilels (2003) and the Third Scriabin International Piano Competition (2004). She has been awarded scholarships and recording support from the Russian Performing Art Foundation, the V. Spivakov Foundation, the New Names Foundation and the A. Scriabin Association.
In 2014, Galina completed her studies at the Moscow Conservatory in the class of Prof. Mikhail Voskresensky.
She is currently studying with Prof. Boris Petrushansky at the International Piano Academy “Incontri col Maestro” in Imola, Italy. She has won more than 30 international competitions including the Maria Callas Grand Prix (Greece, 2008), the Edvard Grieg International Piano Competition (Norway, 2009), the Andorra International Piano Competition (2010), the Scriabin International Piano Competition (Italy, 2015), the Second International Piano Concerto Competition in China (2011), the Ferruccio Busoni International Piano Competition in Italy (2013) among others Since 2000, Galina has been concertising around the world, giving solo recitals, performing as a chamber musician and soloist with orchestras in Russia, France, Germany, Poland, Austria, Italy, Czech, Belarus, Ukraine, Finland, Japan, China, Greece, Great Britain, Andorra, Spain, Portugal, Monaco, Norway among others. She has also performed on radio and television and recorded some CDs. She is frequently invited to serve on juries of international piano competitions. She also teaches and holds master classes.
Since 2013, she has been based in Italy (Tuscany) and is a member of the Board of Directors of the cultural association “Recondite Armonie”.