Zack Snyder's Justice League (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Tom Holkenborg
Label: Watertower Music
Interpret: Tom Holkenborg
Das Album enthält Albumcover
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- 1Song to the Siren03:17
- 2A Hunter Gathers07:56
- 4Things Fall Apart01:03
- 5Wonder Woman Defending / And What Rough Beast07:19
- 6World Ending Fire09:22
- 7Middle Mass01:18
- 8Long Division01:12
- 9No Paradise, No Fall04:10
- 10The Center Will Not Hold, Twenty Centuries of Stony Sleep08:56
- 11As Above, So Below02:27
- 12No Dog, No Master08:13
- 13Take This Kingdom by Force01:44
- 14A Splinter from the Thorn That Pricked You01:09
- 15Cyborg Becoming / Human All Too Human10:35
- 16The Path Chooses You02:11
- 17Aquaman Returning / Carry Your Own Water08:22
- 18The Provenance of Something Gathered01:14
- 19We Do This Together12:57
- 20The Will to Power05:20
- 21Smoke Become Fire01:39
- 22I Teach You, the Overman04:18
- 23A Glimmer at the Door of the Living01:00
- 24How We Achieve Ourselves01:42
- 25The Sun Forever Rising01:30
- 27Superman Rising, Pt. 1 / A Book of Hours02:40
- 28Beyond Good and Evil04:24
- 29Monument Builder02:29
- 30Monument Destroyer06:07
- 32So Begins the End04:49
- 33The House of Belonging02:37
- 35Flight Is Our Nature01:54
- 37And the Lion-Earth Did Roar, Pt. 105:22
- 38And the Lion-Earth Did Roar, Pt. 205:32
- 39Superman Rising, Pt. 2 / Immovable01:55
- 40At the Speed of Force04:20
- 41My Broken Boy02:15
- 42That Terrible Strength01:51
- 43An Eternal Reoccurrence of Change01:44
- 44We Slay Ourselves05:52
- 45Your Own House Turned to Ashes03:16
- 46All of You Undisturbed Cities06:15
- 47The Art of Preserving Fire01:27
- 48The Crew at Warpower06:49
- 49The Foundation Theme (from Zack Snyder's Justice League)02:07
- 50Batman, a Duty to Fight / To See05:29
- 51Batman, an Invocation to Heal / To Be Seen08:36
- 52Wonder Woman, a Call to Stand / A World Awakened05:09
- 53Flash, the Space to Win / Our Legacy Is Now11:13
Info zu Zack Snyder's Justice League (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
"Zack Snyder's Justice League (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack),” features a completely brand-new score to accompany Snyder’s vision for the film, created by Grammy Award-nominated multi-Platinum producer, musician, composer and educator Tom Holkenborg (aka Junkie XL), who also worked on “Mad Max: Fury Road,” “Deadpool” and the upcoming “Godzilla Vs. Kong.”
The album features Holkenborg’s music from “Zack Snyder's Justice League,” the film in which, determined to ensure Superman’s (Henry Cavill) ultimate sacrifice was not in vain, Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) aligns forces with Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) with plans to recruit a team of metahumans to protect the world from an approaching threat of catastrophic proportions. Now united, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman (Jason Momoa), Cyborg (Ray Fisher) and The Flash (Ezra Miller) may be too late to save the planet from Steppenwolf, DeSaad and Darkseid and their dreadful intentions.
A new track from Holkenborg, “Middle Mass (From Zack Snyder's Justice League)" was released Friday, joining the previously released “The Crew At Warpower (From Zack Snyder’s Justice League)" as opportunities for fans to hear early music from the film.
“Zack Snyder's Justice League” will be made available worldwide day and date with the U.S. HBO Max debut on Thursday, March 18 (with a small number of exceptions). The feature film will be available internationally to rent, buy, stream or watch via HBO services, local TV providers, or a range of digital platforms. And the soundtrack releases worldwide the same day.
Holkenborg called “Zack Snyder's Justice League (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)” his “Mount Everest of Scores.”
A press release noted, “Indeed, the album’s nearly four hours of music showcases his colossal output on a project which was a massive and deeply personal undertaking for him, given his and Zack Snyder’s years-deep connection on the film. The two worked together on Snyder’s original musical vision for the film in 2016; and have now come back together to see that vision come to fruition.”
"Scoring ‘Zack Snyder's Justice League’ has been a project like no other in my career,” the composer said. “It's a four-and-a-half-hour movie. I wrote so much music! The score is, at times, fully electronic, and at other times fully orchestral. It included many global elements, rock and even trap. And it was all written during COVID, so it was an incredibly hands-on, isolated and intense experience; and I think that comes out in the score. This project demanded so much on so many levels, and all of us involved owed it to the fans and Zack to give it everything we had."
The release added, “Unquestionably, the album does showcase the best of Tom Holkenborg, who was inspired to put everything he had into the opus. The soundtrack highlights his full spectrum as a composer, and draws on his experience as a rock producer, electronic music producer, his world music collaborations, and love of classical orchestration and classical film scoring. Yet even with that wide ranging stylistic mix, this body of work brilliantly illuminates a passionate cohesiveness amidst a more aggressive and more dramatic offering than anything the composer has previously put forth.”
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet