Wildflowers & All The Rest (2014 Remaster Deluxe Edition) Tom Petty
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Wildflowers (2014 Remaster)03:10
- 2You Don't Know How It Feels (2014 Remaster)04:47
- 3Time to Move On (2014 Remaster)03:14
- 4You Wreck Me (2014 Remaster)03:22
- 5It's Good to Be King (2014 Remaster)05:08
- 6Only a Broken Heart (2014 Remaster)04:28
- 7Honey Bee (2014 Remaster)04:57
- 8Don't Fade on Me (2014 Remaster)03:30
- 9Hard on Me (2014 Remaster)03:46
- 10Cabin Down Below (2014 Remaster)02:50
- 11To Find a Friend (2014 Remaster)03:22
- 12A Higher Place (2014 Remaster)03:54
- 13House in the Woods (2014 Remaster)05:30
- 14Crawling Back to You (2014 Remaster)05:03
- 15Wake Up Time (2014 Remaster)05:18
- 16Something Could Happen04:34
- 17Leave Virginia Alone04:15
- 18Climb That Hill Blues02:32
- 19Confusion Wheel04:19
- 21Harry Green03:53
- 22Hope You Never03:02
- 23Somewhere Under Heaven04:36
- 24Climb That Hill03:33
- 25Hung Up and Overdue06:02
- 26There Goes Angela (Dream Away) (Home Recording)03:49
- 27You Don't Know How it Feels (Home Recording)04:40
- 28California (Home Recording)03:38
- 29A Feeling of Peace (Home Recording)04:32
- 30Leave Virginia Alone (Home Recording)03:46
- 31Crawling Back to You (Home Recording)04:10
- 32Don't Fade on Me (Home Recording)03:28
- 33Confusion Wheel (Home Recording)04:17
- 34A Higher Place (Home Recording)03:15
- 35There's a Break in the Rain (Have Love Will Travel) (Home Recording)03:38
- 36To Find a Friend (Home Recording)03:27
- 37Only a Broken Heart (Home Recording)03:49
- 38Wake Up Time (Home Recording)05:40
- 39Hung Up and Overdue (Home Recording)02:48
- 40Wildflowers (Home Recording)02:51
- 41You Don't Know How It Feels (Live)07:02
- 42Honey Bee (Live)05:21
- 43To Find a Friend (Live)03:54
- 44Walls (Live)03:21
- 45Crawling Back to You (Live)05:06
- 46Cabin Down Below (Live)02:51
- 47Drivin' Down to Georgia (Live)06:22
- 48House in the Woods (Live)05:37
- 49Girl on LSD (Live)05:03
- 50Time to Move On (Live)02:46
- 51Wake Up Time (Live)05:32
- 52It's Good to Be King (Live)11:38
- 53You Wreck Me (Live)05:44
- 54Wildflowers (Live)04:17
Info for Wildflowers & All The Rest (2014 Remaster Deluxe Edition)
During Tom Petty's final interview with the Los Angeles Times, as the triumphant 40th anniversary tour with The Heartbreakers was coming to an end, he announced that his next big focus would be to finally revisit his 1994 masterpiece, Wildflowers, co-produced with Rick Rubin and Mike Campbell.
Wildflowers in many ways changed Tom's creative life - as a recording artist, collaborator and band leader - while a profound, personal crisis transformed the stories and emotional thrust in his songs. Tom ultimately wrote more songs than he could release at the time. In fact, Tom, Rubin and Campbell completed the album as a double album with 25 songs, nearly two hours of music, but his label advised restraint. Released on November 1, 1994, Wildflowers - a single CD with 15 songs, still more than an hour in length - was Tom's most acutely confessional album to date.
The resurrection of Wildflowers has been a long time coming. In a 2014 interview with Rolling Stone Tom detailed his plans for the reissue, telling the magazine, "I broke through to something else. My personal life came crashing down, and it derailed me for a while. But I was at the top of my game during that record." Then again in 2016 on SiriusXM's Tom Petty Radio, he discussed his desire for a Wildflowers tour to coincide with a reissue. Tom had always intended to release the second half of the album - a collection he named All The Rest, featuring ten songs from the Wildflowers recording sessions that were left off the original version and five unreleased tracks (different versions of four other songs would appear on the soundtrack to the 1996 film, She's The One).
Wildflowers & All The Rest, the long-awaited Wildflowers reissue and comprehensive collection, will be released on October 16, 2020 via Warner Records. Tom's vision of the project is becoming a reality due to the commitment of his loving family, bandmates and collaborators who helped unearth many previously unheard gems. The compilation was curated by Tom's daughters, Adria and Annakim Petty and his wife Dana Petty who call it, "Many, many hours of pure sonic joy," as well as Heartbreakers Mike Campbell and Benmont Tench, and was produced by Tom's longtime engineer and co-producer Ryan Ulyate. Together they stewarded the warmth Tom created through his music and relationship to his fans.
Adria Petty also oversaw the creative direction for the Wildflowers project, with original packaging illustrations by Blaze Ben Brooks, original cover beadwork by Maria Sarno, as well as Wildflowers-era photography by Mark Seliger, Robert Sebree and Martyn Atkins.
The 7 album deluxe edition of Wildflowers contains 54 tracks, 8 unreleased songs, and 24 unreleased alternate versions. In addition to the 15 track original album (remastered on two LPs), the deluxe edition contains the album All The Rest (10 songs from the original Wildflowers sessions), a double album of 15 solo demos recorded by Petty at his home studio, and an additional double album of 14 live versions of Wildflowers songs recorded from 1995 - 2017.
Tom Petty released 16 studio albums and over 180 songs over the course of his 40-year career. Wildflowers was the first album of a long-term renaissance. It was Petty’s fastest selling album and was certified Triple Platinum only nine months after its release. The album was always deeply significant to him. As proof, five of the 18 songs performed at his final live concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles came from the album. Wildflowers—his solo masterpiece, a personal triumph and the album Petty needed to make at that moment, at any cost—is finally here as he intended it and beyond.
Tom Petty & Wildflowers
Please Note: We offer the deluxe version of the album at 44.1 kHz, 24-bit.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.