Amadè Julie Fuchs
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791): Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 4:
- 1Mozart: Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 4: L'ho perduta... me meschina01:51
- Les petits riens, K. 299b:
- 2Mozart: Les petits riens, K. 299b: Andantino (Ed. Beriso)01:22
- Die Zauberflöte, K. 620, Act 2:
- 3Mozart: Die Zauberflöte, K. 620, Act 2: Ach ich fühl's es ist verschwunden04:09
- Thamos, König in Ägypten, K. 345:
- 4Mozart: Thamos, König in Ägypten, K. 345: V. Allegro vivace assai03:11
- Zaide (Das Serail), K. 344:
- 5Mozart: Zaide (Das Serail), K. 344: Tiger, wetze nur die Klauen04:35
- Die Entführung aus dem Serail, K. 384, Act 1:
- 6Mozart: Die Entführung aus dem Serail, K. 384, Act 1: Ach ich liebte, war so glücklich!05:12
- Les filles malicieuses, K. 610 (Ed. Beriso):
- 7Mozart: Les filles malicieuses, K. 610 (Ed. Beriso)01:25
- Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 4:
- 8Mozart: Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 4: Recitativo Giunse alfin il momento01:19
- 9Mozart: Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 4: Aria Deh vieni non tardar03:21
- Per la ricuperata salute di Ofelia, K. 477a:
- 10Mozart: Per la ricuperata salute di Ofelia, K. 477a: Quell'agnelletto candido (Arr. Beriso)01:50
- Scena con rondo, K. 505:
- 11Mozart: Scena con rondo, K. 505: Recitativo Ch'io mi scordi di te?01:55
- 12Mozart: Scena con rondo, K. 505: Aria Non temer, amato bene09:03
- Davide Penitente, K. 469:
- 13Mozart: Davide Penitente, K. 469: Tra l'oscure ombre funeste (Arr. Beriso)07:06
- Canon, K. 557:
- 14Mozart: Canon, K. 557: Nascoso è il mio sol (Arr. Beriso)04:04
- Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 3:
- 15Mozart: Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 3: Recitativo E Susanna non vien! (Version for Cavalieri - Ed. Beriso)01:47
- 16Mozart: Le nozze di Figaro, K. 492, Act 3: Aria Dove sono i bei momenti (Version for Cavalieri - Ed. Beriso)03:52
- Das Lied der Trennung, K. 519:
- 17Mozart: Das Lied der Trennung, K. 51906:37
Info for Amadè
Julie Fuchs has established herself as one the most exciting opera singers of her generation; dazzling audiences across the world’s premiere opera houses and concert halls. Winner of three Victoires de la Musique awards (including Opera Singer of the Year in 2021), and the second prize at Operalia, her repertoire ranges from baroque to contemporary music with a focus on Mozart and Bel Canto heroines. In 2021, Ms. Fuchs was knighted as a Chevalier de l'ordre des Arts et des Lettres by the French Minister of Culture.
“I am very happy to announce my signature with Sony Classical and to start this new musical adventure with such a prestigious family of artists and a team passionate about classical music.
My next album, recorded in January 2022 with the Balthasar Neumann Ensemble and Thomas Hengelbrock will be released in November 2022 and will be entirely dedicated to Mozart” Julie recently commented regarding this new collaboration.
Hervé Defranoux, Director of the Sony Classical France label commented: “Julie is an exceptional artist, a brilliant and majestic voice, with an incomparable color and intensity, a unique stage presence and without any doubt one of our very first lyric artists in France and outside our borders.
She will offer us a first Mozart recital, entitled Amadè, on November 18, 2022, recently recorded at the Château de Fontainebleau, accompanied by the Balthasar ensemble, conducted by Thomas Hengelbrock.”
Sony Classical is particularly excited to accompany her career and more specifically her recordings, from November 2022 with this exciting Mozart project”.
Julie has already released two solo recordings: Yes! and Mademoiselle on Deutsche Grammophon. Her discography also includes a recording of early songs by Mahler and Debussy with Alphonse Cemin, a disc of Songs for Piano and Voice by Poulenc (Atma Classique), a live recording of Leïla in Les pêcheurs de perles (Pentatone), and a studio recording of Aspasia in Mitridate (Warner Classics).
Among her recent performances, notable roles include Marie in La fille du régiment at the Wiener Staatsoper, Norina in Don Pasquale at Opernhaus Zürich, Fiorilla in Il Turco in Italia at Teatro San Carlo in Naples, Leïla in Les pêcheurs de perles at the Théâtre des Champs-Elysées, la Comtesse Adèle in Le Comte Ory à l’Opéra Comique, Giunia in Lucio Silla at Teatro Real Madrid, Musetta in La bohème at the Bayerische Staatsoper, Pamina in Die Zauberflöte, la Folie in Platée (in which she is currently triumphing again), and Nannetta in Falstaff at Opéra national de Paris, Susanna in Le Nozze di Figaro at the Festival d’Aix en Provence, Mozart’s Grande Messe en Ut Mineur et Requiem in Salzburg and Aspasia in Mitridate on tour with Les Musiciens du Louvre and Maestro Minkowski.
Julie began her musical and theatrical training in Avignon and graduated with honors from the Conservatoire National Supérieur in Paris.
Julie Fuchs, soprano
Balthasar Neumann Orchestra
Thomas Hengelbrock, conductor
Hailed for her "generous temperament" and "agile and radiant voice", French soprano Julie Fuchs is a rising star in the operatic world.
Named Opera Artist of the Year at the Victoires de la Musique Awards and 2nd prize winner in Operalia 2013, Ms Fuchs has an exclusive long-term contract with Universal/Deutsche Grammophon, with whom she recorded her first solo disc of French Arias with the Orchestre National de Lille in 2015: "Yes" will be released on the 11th of September 2015, with a second disc planned for 2016.
Ms Fuchs has several important house and role debuts planned. At the start of the 15-16 season she makes her Paris Opera debut as La Folie in the Laurent Pelly production of Platée (conducted by Minkowski) and later that season makes her Bayerische Staatsoper Munich debut as Musetta in La bohème. In 16-17 Julie will make her debut at the Wiener Staatsoper and sing Marie in La fille du régiment in Lausanne. Other engagements include significant roles at the Opera Comique, Teatro Real Madrid, Opera d'Avignon, as well as returns to the Theatre des Champs Elysees, Aix-en-Provence Festival, to the Paris Opera in a major new production in the 16-17 season, and several major roles at the Opernhaus Zurich.
As a member of the Opernhaus Zurich, Julie's roles have included Musetta, Rita, Marzelline in Fidelio (conducted by Fabio Luisi), Susanna in Le Nozze di Figaro, Morgana in Alcina alongside Bartoli (conducted by Antonini) and Rosane in La verità in cimento.
On 14 July 2015 Julie performed to over 700,000 people in " Le Concert de Paris " with the Orchestre National de Paris at the Eiffel Tower in an all-star line-up for Bastille Day. The concert, which also starred Joyce DiDonato and Bryn Terfel, was conducted by Maestro Daniele Gatti and broadcast live on French TV and transmitted across Paris.