Audiens schola cantorum nürnberg
- 1Leonardo Dreams of His Flying Machine07:17
- 2Snart Kysser Hun Sin Venn I Rosenhagen03:50
- 3A Just-Finishing Candle04:00
- 4Se Per Havervi, Oime03:44
- 5Det Er Ikke Alltid Like Lett å Være Pave: 1. Jeg har mitt eget land00:40
- 6Det Er Ikke Alltid Like Lett å Være Pave: 2. Det Lukter Fugl02:21
- 7Det Er Ikke Alltid Like Lett å Være Pave: 3. Egentlig, Hvis Paven Kunne Velge01:52
- 8Det Er Ikke Alltid Like Lett å Være Pave: 4. Det Er Ikke Alltid Like Lett å Være Pave02:21
- 9Det Er Ikke Alltid Like Lett å Være Pave: 5. Stadig Oftere Går Paven Ut Til Hunden02:05
- 10Etablisementets Vært02:16
- 11Water Night03:43
- 12Bara Du Går över Markerna04:13
Info zu Audiens
What is the music of the Nordic light? Let yourself be transported to a new world of sound as the chamber choir Schola Cantorum and conductor Tone Bianca Dahl, with guest musicians Are Sandbakken and Nordic Voices, grant you an Audience. Hear one of Norway's leading choirs in premier recordings and modern classics.
The chamber choir Schola Cantorum is the music students' choir at the Department of Musicology, University of Oslo. The choir's acclaimed talent for communicating with its audiences has brought it success at home and abroad - on tour in Europe, South Korea, Japan and South Africa, and more recently in prestigious international competitions. Performing contemporary music has always been a cornerstone of the choir's activities and it is therefore a great pleasure that the group and its conductor Tone Bianca Dahl have released this recording which includes new, Norwegian choral music in groundbreaking sound format.
The recording offers contemporary, non-sacred choral music from Norway, the Nordic Countries and the USA, featuring pieces by the Norwegian composer and Schola Cantorum member Bjorn Morten Christophersen (b.1976). Even though Christophersen's name is not widely known, his music has been heard by many: he composed the score for the acclaimed Norwegian television series Codename Hunter, and has written a good deal of music for film and television.
Tone Bianca Dahl has conducted Schola Cantorum since 2002. She is assistant professor of choir conducting at the Norwegian Academy of Music, a vocal teacher at Oslo By Steinerskole and gives seminars and lectures to choirs and conductors around the world. Dahl has studied at the Kodaly Institute in Hungary and at the Norwegian Academy of Music. She has written a book for conductors (The Choir – singing, leading, communicating) that is frequently used as curiculum for music students. In addition to conducting Schola Cantorum, Dahl is choir master at the Oscarsborg Opera, and conducts the female choir Vocalis.
'Choral lovers and all others will need to acquire this spectacularly recorded album.'
Are Sandbakken (viola)
Tone Bianca Dahl (conductor)
Keine Biografie vorhanden.