BACH - Inside Polyphony Christian Grøvlen
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685-1750):
- 1Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903: Fantasia06:55
- 2Chromatic Fantasia and Fugue in D minor, BWV 903: Fugue05:13
- 3Sinfonia No. 1 in C major, BWV 78701:03
- 4Sinfonia No. 2 in C minor, BWV 78802:22
- 5Sinfonia No. 3 in D major, BWV 78901:15
- 6Sinfonia No. 4 in D minor, BWV 79002:20
- 7Sinfonia No. 5 in E-flat major, BWV 79101:49
- 8Sinfonia No. 6 in E major, BWV 79200:56
- 9Sinfonia No. 7 in E minor, BWV 79302:34
- 10Sinfonia No. 8 in F major, BWV 79401:11
- 11Sinfonia No. 9 in F minor, BWV 79505:11
- 12Sinfonia No. 10 in G major, BWV 79601:08
- 13Sinfonia No. 11 in G minor, BWV 79702:06
- 14Sinfonia No. 12 in A major, BWV 79801:40
- 15Sinfonia No. 13 in A minor, BWV 79902:03
- 16Sinfonia No. 14 in B-flat major, BWV 80001:24
- 17Sinfonia No. 15 in B minor, BWV 80101:22
- 18French Suite No. 3 in B minor, BWV 814: I. Allemande03:30
- 19French Suite No. 3 in B minor, BWV 814: II. Courante02:00
- 20French Suite No. 3 in B minor, BWV 814: III. Sarabande03:25
- 21French Suite No. 3 in B minor, BWV 814: IV. Anglaise Gavotte01:27
- 22French Suite No. 3 in B minor, BWV 814: V. Menuet and Trio03:22
- 23French Suite No. 3 in B minor, BWV 814: VI. Gigue02:16
- 24Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: I. Praeambulum02:17
- 25Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: II. Allemande05:04
- 26Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: III. Corrente01:49
- 27Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: IV. Sarabande04:15
- 28Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: V. Tempo di Minuetto02:03
- 29Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: VI. Passepied01:49
- 30Partita No. 5 in G major, BWV 829: VII. Gigue03:56
Info zu BACH - Inside Polyphony
In this project "Bach - Inside Polyphony" Christian Grøvlen approach the composers rich and moving world from the inside, not only spiritually, but also in pure sound. He set out to color each voice intimately and through the recording process to come as close to the polyphony as possible. With this work he has opened new doors towards the communicative power of the music itself, the understanding of his own piano playing and aspects of his artistry and personality. All in order to present this magnificent music as clearly and honestly as possible for the listener to take part in.
Christian Grøvlen, piano
"(...)the last in a shining row of Norwegian piano phenomenas(...)" (klassiskmusikk.com), has played the piano since the age of 5 and is today regarded as one of Norways most prominent young and exciting artists. From the age of 15 studied with Professor Jiri Hlinka, and he still receives occasional lessons from him. Christian then entered the Norwegian Academy of Music where he studied with professor Håvard Gimse and professor Lars Anders Tomter. Christian graduated in 2015 when he made his debut in the University Aula in Oslo. He is currently based in Copenhagen where he is studying at The Royal Danish Academy of Music in the soloist program with professor Jens Elvekjær. Christian has also received artistic advice and instruction from Leif Ove Andsnes, Wolfgang Plagge and Ole Edvard Antonsen. In June 2016 he was awarded the Robert Levin Prize in Oslo. In 2017 he was given a two year grant for newly established artists by Arts Council Norway.
From his early teens he has appeared as soloist, accompanist and chamber musician. He has played at several of the largest festivals in Norway, including Festspillene i Bergen, Oslo Kammermusikkfestival, Nordlysfestivalen, Festspillene i Elverum, Vinterfestspillene and played with the Bergen Philharmonic Orchestra, Ensemble Allegria, Nordic Harmony and several other ensembles. He has also been invited to the Edvard Grieg Museum Troldhaugen almost every year for recitals since his teens.
Christian has worked with several great artist, such as Arve Tellefsen, Leif Ove Andsnes, Eldbjørg and Ragnhild Hemsing, Charlie Siem, Marianne Thorsen, Johannes Weisser, Eli Kristin Hanssveen, Knut Erik Sundquist among others. He has also worked regularly with Norwegian actor Minken Fosheim.
As a performer he has been noted for his poetic, extroverted and virtuosic playing and his large repertoire . He has a strong passion for Baroque music, J. S Bach, Rameau and Couperin in particular. Highlights from his active repertoire also includes Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and the late romantic composers such as Sergei Rachmaninov and Leopold Godowsky, as well the music of Maurice Ravel, Claude Debussy, Alban Berg and Francis Poulenc. Grøvlen is also a composer. with his first commissioned work to be premiered in Aril 2017 by the Trondheim Soloists. His first album with keyboard works by Bach was recorded on the acclaimed Norwegian Label 2L and is expected to be released medio 2017.