J.S. Bach: The Complete Works for Keyboard, Vol. 1 Benjamin Alard & Gerlinde Säman
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- Johann Michael Bach (1648 - 1694): Ohrdruf:
- 1Nun komm der Heiden Heiland01:25
- Johann Sebastian Bach (1685 - 1750):
- 2Fantasia in C Major, BWV 57002:36
- 3Vom Himmel hoch, da komm ich her in C Major, BWV 70003:22
- Girolamo Frescobaldi (1583 - 1643):
- 4Bergamasca, F12.4605:26
- Johann Christoph Bach (1642 - 1703):
- 5Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major05:05
- Johann Kuhnau (1660 - 1722):
- 6Suonata quarta: Hiskia agonizzante e risanato07:03
- Johann Sebastian Bach:
- 7Das alte Jahr vergangen ist, BWV 109102:35
- 8Ich hab mein Sach Gott heimgestellt, BWV 111302:24
- Georg Böhm (1661 - 1733):
- 9Vater unser im Himmelreich04:54
- Johann Sebastian Bach:
- 10Christus, der ist mein Leben, BWV 111201:58
- 11Fugue on a theme by Tomaso Albinoni in C Major, BWV 94603:08
- 12Fugue in A Major, BWV 94904:37
- 13Wie nach eine Wasserquelle, BWV 111902:16
- 14Ehre sei dir, Christe, der du leidest Not, BWV 109702:20
- 15Gott, durch deine Güte, BWV 724: Choral01:58
- 16O Jesu, wie ist dein Gestalt, BWV 109403:00
- Johann Jakob Froberger (1616 - 1667):
- Johann Pachelbel (1653 - 1706):
- 18An Wasserflüssen Babylon05:27
- Louis Marchand (1669 - 1732):
- 19Suite in D minor (Excerpts): Prélude - Sarabande - Chaconne10:04
- Johann Sebastian Bach:
- 20Prelude and Fugue in A Minor, BWV 55105:52
- Nicolas de Grigny (1672 - 1703):
- 21Point d'orgue sur les grands jeux03:09
- Johann Sebastian Bach (Lüneburg):
- 22Prelude and Fugue in D Minor, BWV 549a05:54
- 23Ach Gott, vom Himmel sieh darein, BWV 74104:30
- 24Jesu, meine Freude, BWV 110503:10
- 25Herr Gott, nun schleuss den Himmel auf, BWV 109202:16
- 26Werde munter, mein Gemüte, BWV 111802:33
- 27Machs mit mir, Gott, nach deiner Güt, BWV 95702:12
- 28Herzlich lieb hab ich dich, o Herr, BWV 111504:52
- 29In Honorem Johann Christoph Bachii Ohrdrufiensis in E Major, BWV 99307:45
- 30Sonata in A Minor, BWV 96703:48
- 31Fugue in A Minor, BWV 94703:34
- 32Prelude and Fugue in A Major, BWV 89603:32
- 33Herr Jesu Christ, du höchstes Gut, BWV 111404:34
- 34Alle Menschen müssen sterben, BWV 111702:40
- 35Partite diverse Sopra il Chorale Ach, was soll ich Sünder machenp. di J: S: Bach, BWV 77014:33
- 36Was Gott tut, das ist wohlgetan, BWV 111602:36
- 37Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 109904:01
- 38Choral Nun lasst uns den Leib begraben BWV 111102:59
- 39Prelude and Fugue in C Major, BWV 53107:09
- Arnstadt (44.1kHz):
- 40Fantasia in C Minor, BWV 112103:21
- 41Capriccio B sopra la lontananza del fratello dilettissimo in B Major, BWV 99210:15
- 42Prelude and Partita del tuono terzo in F Major, BWV 833: Præludium - Allemande - Courante - Sarabande & double (allegro) - Aria07:25
- 43Suite in A Major, BWV 832: Allemande - Air pour les trompettes - Sarabande - Bourrée - Gigue06:38
- 44Aria variata in A Minor, BWV 98909:55
- 45Prelude and Fugue in G Minor, BWV 535a06:20
- 46Sonata in D Major, BWV 96310:04
- 47Fugue on a theme by Tomaso Albinoni in A Major, BWV 95005:25
- 48Fantasia in G Major, BWV 57107:43
- 49Prelude and Fugue in E Minor, BWV 53304:37
- 50Fantasia (and Imitatio) in B Minor, BWV 56304:24
- 51Fugue in B Minor, BWV 951a (on a theme by Tomaso Albinoni)06:44
Info zu J.S. Bach: The Complete Works for Keyboard, Vol. 1
"Geniuses are not born but (self-)made. Bach’s youth was a vast field of observation. From the years of apprenticeship in Ohrdruf, where his precocious artistic sensibility was dazzlingly demonstrated, to his first major post as organist at Arnstadt, Bach constantly enriched his musical culture, underpinned by a strong family tradition and driven by iconic respect for the old masters, crucial affinities and unfailing curiosity. As the prelude to a complete recording of a new kind, the eloquence and vigilant intelligence of the admirable Benjamin Alard’s playing are the ideal medium to reveal the technical mastery of Bach’s early keyboard works and convey the essence of this young composer’s musical discourse at a time when he was already measuring himself against the yardstick of predecessors and contemporaries alike.
"Alard is equally accomplished on both the organ and the harpsichord and moves from one to the other with facility…Alard’s playing is a delight, clean and sensible, with striking agogic expressive power…This is a project to watch with anticipation." (Gramophone Magazine)
Benjamin Alard, organ, harpsichord
Gerlinde Säman, vocals
Benjamin’s principal passion has always been the music of J.S. Bach and it was for his interpretation of this great composer that he was awarded first prize in the 2004 International Harpsichord Competition in Bruges.
While still quite young he began studying music in his hometown in Dieppe, France. He was soon drawn to the organ and entered the Conservatory of Rouen where he studied with Louis Thiry and François Ménissier.
He was first introduced to the harpsichord by Elizabeth Joyé, with whom he studied in Paris before going on, in 2003, to the Schola Cantorum in Basel to work with Jorg-Andreas Botticher, Jean-Claude Zehnder and Andrea Marcon.
Since 2005 he has been organist of the Bernard-Aubertin organ in the church of Saint-Louis-en-l’Ile where each season he gives concerts about the music of Bach.
Today Benjamin Alard divides his time between performing recitals and chamber music on both the harpsichord and organ. He often performs repertoire for two harpsichords, in duo with the violinist Francois Fernandez and in various formations with the brothers Barthold, Sigiswald and Wieland Kuijken. He is regularly invited to perform as soloist in music series in Europe, Japan and North America.
Since 2005 he has been a member of La Petite Bande, an ensemble founded in 1973 by Gustav Leonhardt and Sigiswald Kuijken, often, in the last few years, conducting the group from the harpsichord.
Benjamin Alard has recorded for the label Hortus and has made several recordings of works by J. S. Bach for Alpha. His recordings have consistently received high praise from the press and have been awarded multiple prizes.
He will now devote himself to the complete works for harpsichord and organ solo of Johann Sebastian Bach for harmonia mundi. The first box will be released in Spring 2018.