Beethoven: Piano Sonatas Nos. 2, 10, 12, 13, 21, 24, 31 Saleem Ashkar
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1927): Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2:
- 1Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2: 1. Allegro vivace07:11
- 2Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2: 2. Largo appassionato06:40
- 3Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2: 3. Scherzo (Allegretto)03:23
- 4Piano Sonata No. 2 In A Major, Op. 2, No. 2: 4. Rondo (Grazioso)06:24
- Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1:
- 5Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 1. Andante - Allegro - Tempo I05:34
- 6Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 2. Allegro molto e vivace02:04
- 7Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 3. Adagio con espressione03:04
- 8Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 4. Allegro vivace - Tempo I - Presto05:58
- Piano Sonata No. 21 in C Major, Op. 53 "Waldstein":
- 9Piano Sonata No. 21 in C Major, Op. 53 "Waldstein": 1. Allegro con brio11:10
- 10Piano Sonata No. 21 in C Major, Op. 53 "Waldstein": 2. Introduzione (Adagio molto)04:15
- 11Piano Sonata No. 21 in C Major, Op. 53 "Waldstein": 3. Rondo (Allegretto moderato - Prestissimo)10:17
- Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2:
- 12Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2: 1. Allegro07:26
- 13Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2: 2. Andante05:43
- 14Piano Sonata No. 10 In G Major, Op. 14, No. 2: 3. Scherzo (Allegro assai)03:51
- Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26:
- 15Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 1. Andante con variazioni08:25
- 16Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 2. Scherzo (Allegro molto)02:38
- 17Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 3. Marcia funebre sulla morte d'un Eroe06:45
- 18Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 4. Allegro02:53
- Piano Sonata No. 24 in F-Sharp Major, Op. 78 "For Therese":
- 19Piano Sonata No. 24 in F-Sharp Major, Op. 78 "For Therese": 1. Adagio cantabile - Allegro ma non troppo07:31
- 20Piano Sonata No. 24 in F-Sharp Major, Op. 78 "For Therese": 2. Allegro vivace03:12
- Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110:
- 21Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110: 1. Moderato cantabile molto espressivo06:53
- 22Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110: 2. Allegro molto02:09
- 23Piano Sonata No. 31 in A-Flat Major, Op. 110: 3. Adagio ma non troppo - Fuga (Allegro ma non troppo)09:42
Info zu Beethoven: Piano Sonatas Nos. 2, 10, 12, 13, 21, 24, 31
Er setzt seine Zerrissenheit zwischen Palästina und der westlichen Kultur in Denken und Musik um. Mit seiner Kunst und Arbeit, sowohl am Klavier als auch zum Publikum hin, fügt er beide Welten ein Stück zusammen.
Saleem Ashkar, Klavier
made his New York Carnegie Hall debut at the age of 22 and has since worked with many of the World’s leading orchestras including the Vienna Philharmonic, La Scala Philharmonic, Concertgebouw Amsterdam, London Symphony Orchestra, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Leipzig Gewandhaus, NDR Hamburg, DSO RSB and Konzerthaus orchestras in Berlin, Maggio Musicale Firenze, Santa Cecilia Rome, Mariinsky Orchestra St. Petersburg, and Danish Radio Orchestra among others.
He performs regularly with conductors such as Zubin Mehta, Daniel Barenboim, Riccardo Muti, Ricardo Chailly, Fabio Luisi, Lawrence Foster, Philip Jordan, Nikolaj Znaider, Pietari Inkinen and Jaakub Hrusa. Following a highly successful debut with Christoph Eschenbach and NDR Hamburg, Eschenbach invited Saleem to play the Schumann Concerto with the Dusseldorf Symphony Orchestra in the special Schumann Birthday Concert in June 2010. He toured extensively with Riccardo Chailly and the Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra performing Mendelssohn’s First Piano Concerto in appearances that included the Proms and Lucerne Festivals, in a tour celebrating the bicentennial anniversary of the composer’s birth. Chailly re-invited Saleem for concerts and to record with him the Mendelssohn Concerti for Decca.
A dedicated recitalist and chamber musician, Saleem’s current focus is a complete Beethoven Sonata Cycle presented by the Konzerthaus, Berlin which spans the 2016/17 season. Saleem will perform the cycle in parallel in Prague and Osnabrück and his home country of Israel. He has appeared in series at venues including the Concertgebouw, Wigmore Hall, Mozarteum Salzburg, Musikverein Vienna, Conservatorio Guiseppe Verdi Milan, Florence and at festivals including Salzburg with the Vienna Philharmonic, the Proms with Leipzig Gewandhaus Orchestra, at Tivoli with the Israel Philharmonic and Zubin Mehta, in Lucerne, Ravinia, Risor, Menton and the Ruhr Klavier Festival, collaborating with artists including Daniel Barenboim, Nikolaj Znaider and Waltraud Meier.
Highlights of the current and future seasons include performances with Bamberg Symphoniker and Eschenbach, Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg and Znaider, a tour to Australia to include the Adelaide Symphony and a third consecutive re-invitation to the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. He will also travel to Canada and the US for a re-invitation to the National Arts Centre Ottawa with Alexander Shelley, an appearance at Cal Performances, San Francisco and a residency at Brown University.
Saleem’s second Decca CD released in Spring 2014 features both Mendelssohn Piano Concertos recorded with Riccardo Chailly and the Gewandhaus Orchestra. His first Decca release included Beethoven’s First and Fourth Piano Concertos recorded with Ivor Bolton and the NDR Hamburg Orchestra.
Saleem is Ambassador to Music Fund (www.musicfund.eu), which supports musicians and music schools in conflict areas and developing countries.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet