Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827): Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67:
- 1Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: 1. Allegro con brio06:40
- 2Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: 2. Andante con moto08:50
- 3Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: 3. Allegro04:29
- 4Symphony No. 5 in C Minor, Op. 67: 4. Allegro10:35
- Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral":
- 5Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral": 1. Erwachen heiterer Empfindungen bei der Ankunft auf dem Lande (Allegro ma non troppo)11:18
- 6Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral": 2. Szene am Bach (Andante molto mosso)12:05
- 7Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral": 3. Lustiges Zusammensein der Landleute (Allegro)05:00
- 8Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral": 4. Gewitter, Sturm (Allegro)03:49
- 9Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral": 5. Hirtengesang. Frohe und dankbare Gefühle nach dem Sturm (Allegretto)09:39
- String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130:
- 10String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130: 1. Adagio ma non troppo - Allegro13:32
- 11String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130: 2. Presto01:59
- 12String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130: 3. Andante con moto ma non troppo. Poco scherzando06:52
- 13String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130: 4. Alla danza tedesca (Allegro assai)02:55
- 14String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130: 5. Cavatina (Adagio molto espressivo)07:53
- 15String Quartet In B Flat, Op.130: 6. Grosse Fuge In B-flat Major, Op. 13316:23
- Romance In F Major, Op. 50:
- 16Romance In F Major, Op. 5007:28
- Piano Concerto No.5 in E Flat Major Op.73 "Emperor":
- 17Piano Concerto No.5 in E Flat Major Op.73 "Emperor": 2. Adagio un poco moto06:36
- Ah! perfido Op. 65:
- 18Ah! perfido Op. 6511:59
- Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30, No. 3:
- 19Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30, No. 3: 1. Allegro assai06:28
- 20Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30, No. 3: 2. Tempo di minuetto, ma molto moderato e grazioso07:40
- 21Violin Sonata No. 8 in G Major, Op. 30, No. 3: 3. Allegro vivace03:26
- Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer":
- 22Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer": 1a. Adagio sostenuto01:35
- 23Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer": 1b. Presto12:50
- 24Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer": 2. Andante con variazioni14:24
- 25Violin Sonata No. 9 in A Major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer": 3. Finale (Presto)08:37
- Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61:
- 26Violin Concerto in D Major, Op. 61: 1. Allegro ma non troppo23:23
Info for Beethoven
Australian violinist Richard Tognetti leading and performing Beethoven’s Violin Concerto in D Major – with the Australian Chamber Orchestra.
Recorded live on the 18th of November, 2018 – at the Sydney Opera House as part of the ACO Tognetti’s Beethoven series.
“The expanded ACO achieved revealing clarity that gleamed like the colours of an old master newly restored… a brisk, energised performance that rode its turbulent waves with magnificent unanimity of vision and expressive force.” (Sydney Morning Herald)
“Tempos pushed to the limits, the first movement opened with blistering force and sweeping forward with breathless impatience.” (The Australian)
Australian Chamber Orchestra
Richard Tognetti, director, violin
Australian Chamber Orchestra
Founded by cellist John Painter in 1975, the 17-piece string orchestra lives and breathes music, making waves around the world for explosive performances and brave interpretations. Led by Artistic Director Richard Tognetti since 1990, the ACO embrace celebrated classics alongside new commissions, and adventurous cross-artform collaborations. They perform more than 100 concerts across Australia each year, all while maintaining an international touring schedule that finds them in many of the world’s greatest concert halls including Amsterdam’s Concertgebouw, London’s Barbican Centre and Royal Festival Hall, Vienna’s Musikverein, New York’s Carnegie Hall and Frankfurt’s Alte Oper.
The Orchestra regularly collaborates on projects with musicians and other artists who share their ideology, and co-create unique, hybrid productions that have toured around the world. The Orchestra also has an active recording program across CD, vinyl and digital formats, and film or stream many concerts live for audiences around the world to enjoy.
The ACO also support the development of young talent around Australian through a series of educations programs designed to inspire and enable the next generation of musicians and music lovers.
This album contains no booklet.