Haydn – Mozart Australian Chamber Orchestra & Richard Tognetti
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Franz Joseph Haydn (1732 - 1809): Symphony No.49 in F Minor, Hob.I:49 -"La passione"
- 1Symphony No.49 in F Minor, Hob.I:49 -"La passione": 1. Adagio (Live)06:14
- 2Symphony No.49 in F Minor, Hob.I:49 -"La passione": 2. Allegro di molto (Live)04:19
- 3Symphony No.49 in F Minor, Hob.I:49 -"La passione": 3. Menuet (Live)04:27
- 4Symphony No.49 in F Minor, Hob.I:49 -"La passione": 4. Finale (Presto) (Live)02:58
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791): Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183
- 5Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183: 1. Allegro con brio (Live)07:34
- 6Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183: 2. Andante (Live)03:45
- 7Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183: 3. Menuetto (Live)03:48
- 8Symphony No. 25 in G Minor, K. 183: 4. Allegro (Live)04:28
- Franz Joseph Haydn: Symphony No. 104 in D Major, Hob.I:104 "London"
- 9Symphony No. 104 in D Major, Hob.I:104 "London": 1. Adagio - Allegro (Live)08:08
- 10Symphony No. 104 in D Major, Hob.I:104 "London": 2. Andante (Live)07:31
- 11Symphony No. 104 in D Major, Hob.I:104 "London": 3. Menuet (Allegro) (Live)05:06
- 12Symphony No. 104 in D Major, Hob.I:104 "London": 4. Finale (Spiritoso) (Live)06:21
Info for Haydn – Mozart
Recorded live in concert, the Australian Chamber Orchestra under its director and lead violin Richard Tognetti presents three masterpieces from the Classical repertoire. Haydn's Symphony No. 49 'La passione' is a roller-coaster ride of wild, intense emotions; his 'London' Symphony, No. 104, is one of his finest and grandest works, the culmination of a lifetime of orchestral discovery. In between is Mozart's youthful Symphony No. 25, full of colour and drama.
Australian Chamber Orchestra
Richard Tognetti, violin, direction
Australian Chamber Orchestra
Founded by cellist John Painter in 1975, the 17-piece string orchestra lives and breathes music, making waves around the world for explosive performances and brave interpretations. Led by Artistic Director Richard Tognetti since 1990, the ACO embrace celebrated classics alongside new commissions, and adventurous cross-artform collaborations. They perform more than 100 concerts across Australia each year, all while maintaining an international touring schedule that finds them in many of the world’s greatest concert halls including Amsterdam’s Concertgebouw, London’s Barbican Centre and Royal Festival Hall, Vienna’s Musikverein, New York’s Carnegie Hall and Frankfurt’s Alte Oper.
The Orchestra regularly collaborates on projects with musicians and other artists who share their ideology, and co-create unique, hybrid productions that have toured around the world. The Orchestra also has an active recording program across CD, vinyl and digital formats, and film or stream many concerts live for audiences around the world to enjoy.
The ACO also support the development of young talent around Australian through a series of educations programs designed to inspire and enable the next generation of musicians and music lovers.
This album contains no booklet.