Boccherini: Stabat Mater, Sinfonia D-Dur Núria Rial, Orchester Le Phénix
- Luigi Boccherini (1743 - 1805): Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532:
- 1Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: I. Stabat Mater dolorosa. Grave assai04:17
- 2Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: II. Cujus animam gementem. Allegro02:04
- 3Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: III. Quae moerebat et dolebat. Allegretto con moto02:43
- 4Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: IV. Quis est homo. Adagio assai - Recitativo01:23
- 5Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: V. Pro peccatis suae gentis. Allegretto03:25
- 6Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: VI. Eja mater, fons amoris. Larghetto non tanto04:58
- 7Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: VII. Tui nati vulnerati. Allegro vivo04:00
- 8Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: VIII. Virgo virginum praeclara. Andantino04:35
- 9Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: IX. Fac ut portem Christi mortem. Larghetto02:21
- 10Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: X. Fac me plagis vulnerari. Allegro commodo02:15
- 11Stabat Mater in F Minor, G. 532: XI. Quando corpus moriretur. Andante lento03:57
- Sinfonia in D Major, G. 500:
- 12Sinfonia in D Major, G. 500: I. Allegro02:27
- 13Sinfonia in D Major, G. 500: II. Andante03:13
- 14Sinfonia in D Major, G. 500: III. Menuetto primo - Trio02:42
- 15Sinfonia in D Major, G. 500: IV. Presto01:19
Info for Boccherini: Stabat Mater, Sinfonia D-Dur
For the setting of the contemplative but highly emotional text of the medieval sequence Stabat mater Boccherini chose an intimate chamber music instrumentation of soprano and string quintet (in his preferred instrumentation with two violins, viola and two cellos). The five string instruments are not only accompaniment, but together with the singing voice they transform into one instrument section, so that one can speak of a sextet for singing voice and string quintet. With the angelic singing of Núria Rial, the work becomes a real treat for lovers of beautiful voices and chamber music lovers alike. Nuria Rial studied voice and piano in her native Catalonia and was a member of Kurt Widmer's class at the Basel Academy of Music. In 2003, she was awarded the ""Preis der Helvetia Patria Jeunesse Stiftung"" by the Pro Europa - for her exceptional achievements as a singer. She has performed at all the leading music festivals in Europe and collaborates with such conductors as Ivan Fischer, Sir John Eliot Gardiner, Paul Goodwin, Trevor Pinnock, and Teodor Currentzis as well as notable ensembles, including Concerto Köln, The English Concert, Kammerorchester Basel, Collegium 1704, Il Giardino Armonico, Les Musiciens du Louvre, Elbipolis Barockorchester, Le Cetra Basel and LArpeggiata, Festival Lucerne Strings.
Nuria Rial, soprano Orchester Le Phenix
No albums found.
No biography found.