Album including Album cover
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Take off02:48
- 5Rainbow on its way03:34
- 6Early spring skies02:21
- 7Cloud spotting03:31
- 8Spheres of Wonder03:22
- 9Flight - Detour02:02
- Total Runtime25:01
Info for Cloudgazing
A calm and peaceful relaxdaily piano music session I recorded in the evening. At a time when most people calm down or are going to sleep, others maybe do some late night work, studying, reflection, or simply relax.
This album contains no booklet.
HighRes-Studio Master files are lossless at various sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz or 1-bit (2.8224 MHz) for DSD.
Studio Master: FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- Widely compatible with Network Streaming players and D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from Media Monkey, JRiver, JPLAY).
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic, Songbird.
Studio Master: ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Coding)
- For users, using Apple/iTunes and a few Network Streaming players
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic).
- Note: ALAC only supports up to 96 kHz!
Studio Master: DSD (Direct-Stream Digital)
- High-End Network-Streaming players and few D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from JRiver, KORG MediaGate.
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Audirvana, PureMusic, JRiver.
Studio Master: MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
- An MQA file is backward compatible so will play on any device. If you play MQA on a certified product, with an MQA decoder, the file will playback the original studio-master file.
- MQA (Green light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material.
- MQA Studio (Blue light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material and has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.