Way Down In The Rust Bucket (Live) Neil Young & Crazy Horse
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Country Home (Live)09:16
- 2Surfer Joe and Moe the Sleaze (Live)05:41
- 3Love to Burn (Live)13:57
- 4Days That Used to Be (Live)04:55
- 5Bite the Bullet (Live)03:58
- 6Cinnamon Girl (Live)04:05
- 7Farmer John (Live)06:03
- 8Over and Over (Live)10:22
- 9Danger Bird (Live)10:27
- 10Don't Cry No Tears (Live)04:22
- 11Sedan Delivery (Live)05:47
- 12Roll Another Number (For the Road) (Live)04:47
- 13Fuckin' Up (Live)05:14
- 14T-Bone (Live)06:44
- 15Homegrown (Live)04:47
- 16Mansion on the Hill (Live)05:57
- 17Like a Hurricane (Live)13:01
- 18Love and Only Love (Live)13:19
- 19Cortez the Killer (Live)11:27
Info for Way Down In The Rust Bucket (Live)
Neil Young has announced full official plans to release an archival concert album and video called Way Down in the Rust Bucket on February 26.
The previously unreleased album and film document a November 1990 show Young played with Crazy Horse at the Santa Cruz, California, club The Catalyst. The concert featured Neil and his famous backing group playing three sets, and included eight of the 10 tunes from their then-new album Ragged Glory, which was released two months earlier. The performance also included classics such as "Cinnamon Girl," "Like a Hurricane" and "Cortez the Killer," as well as several deep cuts.
Young played his 1975 song "Danger Bird" and his 1981 tune "Surfer Joe and Moe the Sleaze" live for the first time at the gig.
Neil Young & Crazy Horse
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.