Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- The Gadfly Suite, Op. 97a (arr. Steven Verhaert)
- 1I. Overture03:16
- 2V. Barrel-Organ Waltz02:15
- 3VI. Galop01:49
- 4VIII. Romance03:16
- 5XII. Finale03:21
- Fanfares liturgiques from Don Juan de Mañara
- 7No. 1. Annunciation02:10
- 8No. 2. Evangile03:31
- 9No. 3. Apocalypse03:19
- 10No. 4. Procession du Vendredi-Saint09:19
- María de Buenos Aires Suite (arr. Steven Verhelst)
- 11Yo Soi Maria - Balada para un Organito Loco - Habanera06:20
- Konzertmusik, Op. 50 E
- 12Fuga y Misterio04:32
- 13Part I: Massig schnell, mit Kraft - Sehr breit, aber stets fliessend08:06
- 14Part II: Lebhaft - Langsam - Im ersten Zeitmass08:02
Info for Brass Too
After the success of Brass (RCO07002), the first cd from the Brass of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra, musicians and audience felt the need for a proper successor. Now, seven years later, RCO Live presents 'Brass Too'. The pun in the title also points to the idea behind this album: the works of Shostakovich and Piazzolla for instance were originally not written for brass and although Hindemith is not known as a composer of brass music he has written for this family of instruments, too. The new work by the RCO's house composer Detlev Glanert proves that brass can sound completely different, too. This album is full of surprises!
Brass of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
Ivan Meylemans, conductor
Brass and Strings of the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra
Kurt Masur, conductor (Hindemith)
No albums found.
No biography found.