Mozart Momentum - 1785 Leif Ove Andsnes
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791): Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466:
- 1Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466: I. Allegro14:48
- 2Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466: II. Romanze09:10
- 3Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 20 in D minor, K. 466: III. Rondo, Allegro assai07:57
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467:
- 4Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467: I. Allegro maestoso14:01
- 5Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467: II. Andante06:45
- 6Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 21 in C Major, K. 467: III. Allegro vivace assai07:05
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
- 7Mozart: Fantasia in C Minor, K. 47512:13
- Mozart: Piano Quartet in G Minor, K.478:
- 8Mozart: Piano Quartet in G Minor, K.478: I. Allegro10:49
- 9Mozart: Piano Quartet in G Minor, K.478: II. Andante06:43
- 10Mozart: Piano Quartet in G Minor, K.478: III. Rondo07:35
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
- 11Mozart: Maurerische Trauermusik (Masonic Funeral Music) in C Minor, K. 477 (K. 479a)04:46
- Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 22 in Es-Dur Major, K. 482:
- 12Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 22 in Es-Dur Major, K. 482: I. Allegro13:29
- 13Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 22 in Es-Dur Major, K. 482: II. Andante08:45
- 14Mozart: Piano Concerto No. 22 in Es-Dur Major, K. 482: III. Allegro10:47
Info for Mozart Momentum - 1785
Mozart Momentum 1785 is the first of two releases exploring Mozart's Vienna years. It includes piano concertos Nos. 20-22, the Piano Quartet in G minor, Masonic Funeral Music, and Fantasia in C minor for solo piano.
"The idea of this project was to explore the diversity of what was going on in Mozart's creative life at the time - to show that a separation between solo playing, chamber music playing and concerto playing isn't really relevant," says Andsnes. "You find that some piano parts in the chamber music are more virtuosic than those in the concertos. It all goes hand in hand."
Leif Ove Andsnes will embark on this new chapter with a trusted partner: The Mahler Chamber Orchestra. Their previous concerto project - the five piano concertos by Beethoven - produced recordings that won BBC Music Magazine's Disc of the Year, were nominated for Gramophone Awards and hailed as new benchmarks. "There's so much more to this partnership than just exceptional playing; there's a palpable sense of discovery, of living the music," says Gramophone. The Guardian raved "You'd be hard-put to find a pianist and orchestra better matched."
'Socially distanced they may have been but the camaraderie that was so evident in their groundbreaking Beethoven cycle with Leif Ove Andsnes is, if anything, even more apparent here.' Gramophone Recording of the Month June 2021
Leif Ove Andsnes, piano
Solisten des Mahler Chamber Orchestra:
Matthew Truscott, violin
Joel Hunter, viola
Frank-Michael Guthmann, cello
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.