Album including Album cover
- 1You've Got Me Crying Again (Remastered 2023)03:07
- 2The Sun Forgot To Shine This Morning (Remastered 2023)02:37
- 3I Don't Know Whether To Laugh Or To Cry Over You (Remastered 2023)02:42
- 4Hurt (Remastered 2023)02:36
- 5Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind (Remastered 2023)02:35
- 6Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying (Remastered 2023)02:38
- 7Don't Go To Strangers (Remastered 2023)02:39
- 8Stardust (Remastered 2023)03:37
- 9You Taught Me (Remastered 2023)02:37
- 10It Shouldn't Happen To A Dream (Remastered 2023)02:46
- 11Harbor Lights (Remastered 2023)02:35
- 12I Wish I Didn't Love You So (Remastered 2023)02:28
- Total Runtime32:57
Info for For Lonely Lovers (High Definition Remaster 2023)
This album contains no booklet.
HighRes-Studio Master files are lossless at various sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz or 1-bit (2.8224 MHz) for DSD.
Studio Master: FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- Widely compatible with Network Streaming players and D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from Media Monkey, JRiver, JPLAY).
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic, Songbird.
Studio Master: ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Coding)
- For users, using Apple/iTunes and a few Network Streaming players
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic).
- Note: ALAC only supports up to 96 kHz!
Studio Master: DSD (Direct-Stream Digital)
- High-End Network-Streaming players and few D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from JRiver, KORG MediaGate.
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Audirvana, PureMusic, JRiver.
Studio Master: MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
- An MQA file is backward compatible so will play on any device. If you play MQA on a certified product, with an MQA decoder, the file will playback the original studio-master file.
- MQA (Green light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material.
- MQA Studio (Blue light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material and has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.