Thibault Cauvin Plays Leo Brouwer Thibault Cauvin
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Leo Brouwer (b. 1939): Estudios Sencillos:
- 1Estudios Sencillos I : Movido00:45
- 2Estudios Sencillos II : Coral, Lento01:12
- 3Estudios Sencillos III : Rapido00:28
- 4Estudios Sencillos IV : Comodo (Allegretto)00:51
- 5Estudios Sencillos V : Allegretto (montune)00:57
- 6Estudios Sencillos VI00:57
- 7Estudios Sencillos VII : Lo Más Rápido Posible00:39
- 8Estudios Sencillos VIII01:14
- 9Estudios Sencillos IX00:40
- 10Estudios Sencillos X00:47
- 11Estudios Sencillos XI : Allegretto01:57
- 12Estudios Sencillos XII : Tranquillo - Moderato01:03
- 13Estudios Sencillos XIII : Movido01:52
- 14Estudios Sencillos XIV : Allegro01:56
- 15Estudios Sencillos XV : Sarabande02:25
- 16Estudios Sencillos XVI : Grave02:00
- 17Estudios Sencillos XVII : Moderato03:01
- 18Estudios Sencillos XVIII : Moderato quasi lento03:08
- 19Estudios Sencillos XIX : Movido (Allegretto)01:25
- 20Estudios Sencillos XX : Introduction, Movido01:54
- Nuevos Estudios Sencillos:
- 21Nuevos Estudios Sencillos I : Omaggio a Debussy, Tempo di Giga (Comodo)01:03
- 22Nuevos Estudios Sencillos II : Omaggio a Mangore, Vivace00:57
- 23Nuevos Estudios Sencillos III : Omaggio a Caturla, Moderato assai01:26
- 24Nuevos Estudios Sencillos IV : Omaggio a Prokofiev, Vivace00:45
- 25Nuevos Estudios Sencillos V : Omaggio a Tárrega, Comodo01:31
- 26Nuevos Estudios Sencillos VI : Omaggio a Sor, Tempo libero01:16
- 27Nuevos Estudios Sencillos VII : Omaggio a Piazzolla, Allegro01:49
- 28Nuevos Estudios Sencillos VIII : Omaggio a Villa-Lobos, Tranquilo02:17
- 29Nuevos Estudios Sencillos IX : Omaggio a Szymanowski, Lento assai02:08
- 30Nuevos Estudios Sencillos X : Omaggio a Stravinsky, Toccata01:03
Info for Thibault Cauvin Plays Leo Brouwer
Thibault Cauvin plays Leo Brouwer - 30 Estudios Sencillos: Thibault Cauvin’s new album is available now.
Thibault's universal playing and graceful personality charmed and bring together all audiences. The specialized critics as well as the most popular medias are unanimously seduced by the « Cauvin Phenomenon ». A classical musician has rarely been seen in the French media as much as he is — Quotidien by Yann Barthès, Entrée Libre by Claire Chazal, Stupéfiant by Léa Salamé, Alcaline on France 2, Les Victoires de la Musique Classique on France 3, etc... France Musique even highlighted him for a full day. The young lord of the strings has grown up and his dream to move people’s heart seems to come true.
Thibault Cauvin, classical guitar
At just 27 years old, Thibault Cauvin is one of the most talented and charismatic guitarist of his generation. This young prodigy is in high demand and has already performed more than 1,000 concerts, on every continent. He is unanimously recognized by the guitar community and music critics as “the Ambassador of the new classical guitar.”
Born into a musical family, Thibault began studying guitar when he was six years old with his father, the acclaimed guitarist/composer, Philippe Cauvin.
After brilliant studies at the Bordeaux Conservatory and the French National Conservatory of Music in Paris, Thibault embarked on the international competition circuit.
By the time he was 20 years old, he had already received thirteen Second Prize awards, and was honored with thirteen First Prize awards.
Cauvin recorded his first CD when he was sixteen. A few years later, one of his concerts in Radio France Paris was recorded and released on the Déclic Label.
In 2005 he released his third CD “Bell’Italia”, containing pieces of the great Italian composers. His fourth album "N°4" was released in 2009 to great critical acclaim.
Mr. Cauvin has also participated in many TV and radio programs and collaborated with famous musicians. He has performed with great orchestras including El Orchestra National Simon Bolivar (Venezuela), The Philippines National Orchestra (Philippines), The Montana State Orchestra (USA), and El Orchestra de la Coahulia (Mexico).
The renowned composers Carlo Domeniconi, Dusan Bogdanovic, Atanas Ourkouzounov, Olivier Chassain, Pradeep Ratnayake, Sebastien Vachez and his father Philippe Cauvin, have dedicated compositions to Thibault Cauvin.
"He’s brimming with talent and youth, but he also has the sobriety to do justice to the correct expression of a work. Thibault Cauvin is completely in his element. He has proven himself, with surprising maturity, to be a virtuoso performer, eminently musical, gifted, in addition, with an eclectic ear." Los Angeles Times
"Technical perfection and musical expression fully developed are the distinctive features of this remarkable phenomenon: Thibault Cauvin." Robert Fontani / General Anzeiger
"I was fascinated, wondering where he’d take the music... Cauvin has a real depth of understanding of the music he plays. He’s a full-fledged star." Tom Kerstens
"Musically limitless, with intense bursts of feeling and a love of life that really comes across." Colin Cooper, Classical Guitar Magazine
This album contains no booklet.