Troubadour - Live and Acoustic Adrian Byron Burns
- 1Sitting on Top of the World (Live Edition)04:58
- 2Summertime (Live Edition)04:43
- 3Come on in My Kitchen (Live Edition)04:02
- 4The Letter (Live Edition)06:12
- 5Blues Suede Shoes (Live Edition)05:10
- 6Tracks of My Tears (Live Edition)03:16
- 7Little Wing-Voodoo Chile-Purple Haze-Hey Joe-Little Wing (Live Edition)13:13
- 8Xenophobia Blues (Live Edition)02:21
- 9Who's Been Talkin' (Live Edition)04:19
- 10Boom Boom (Live Edition)03:41
Info for Troubadour - Live and Acoustic
Adrian Byron Burns performing live at The Mean Fiddler, London, England in 1997. Originally from Washington D.C he was one of the new wave of African-American acoustic blues artists in the 1990s. Adrian draws on a wide range of musical influences through jazz, soul, funk and blues producing a style that is unique in contemporary blues.
Adrian Byron Burns, guitar, vocals
Adrian Byron Burns
The “Groovemeister” - A blues musician who annually does 200 concerts throughout Europe, Asia and America.
He has played and recorded with Bill Wyman from the Rolling Stones as a member of Bill Wyman’s Rhythm King, Tommy Emmanuel, in the early 70’s he opened concerts for Neil Young, Ritchie Haven and Little Richard, he played with blues legends such as Champion Jack Dupree and shared the stage with names such as B.B. King, Robert Cray, Charlie Musselwhite, Nils Lofgren, The Dubliners, Louisiana Red, Otis Grand, Roy Rodgers, Johnny Mars, John Ren …
This album contains no booklet.