Album including Album cover
- 1Stormbird (Live)05:14
- 2Condor (Live)03:26
- 3Swallow (Live)01:48
- 4Dove (Live)04:16
- 5Pinguin (Live)03:09
- 6Albatros (Live)04:50
- 7Cassowary (Live)09:03
- 8Goose (Live)07:28
- 9Crow (Live)02:49
- 10Sparrow (Live)03:32
- Total Runtime45:35
Info for The Birds Are Back (Live)
Music can connect people and cultures. The musicians Yordan Kostov (Macedonia) and Andreas Günther (Germany) first met in Shanghai. There they performed music together with local musicians in small groups and big free improvised orchestras like Huangpu Divers or Paperkillers. Since then they follow the idea of playing concerts around the world featuring international artists. In 2018 Yordan and Andreas played concerts in Macedonia, Bosnia, Germany and Japan. In every country they featured local musician to perform their music together with them.
Yordan Kostov, accordion
Andreas Günther, piano
This album contains no booklet.
HighRes-Studio Master files are lossless at various sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz or 1-bit (2.8224 MHz) for DSD.
Studio Master: FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- Widely compatible with Network Streaming players and D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from Media Monkey, JRiver, JPLAY).
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic, Songbird.
Studio Master: ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Coding)
- For users, using Apple/iTunes and a few Network Streaming players
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic).
- Note: ALAC only supports up to 96 kHz!
Studio Master: DSD (Direct-Stream Digital)
- High-End Network-Streaming players and few D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from JRiver, KORG MediaGate.
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Audirvana, PureMusic, JRiver.
Studio Master: MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
- An MQA file is backward compatible so will play on any device. If you play MQA on a certified product, with an MQA decoder, the file will playback the original studio-master file.
- MQA (Green light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material.
- MQA Studio (Blue light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material and has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.