Mozart & Michael Haydn: Bassoon Concerto & Serenade Sergio Azzolini
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Michael Haydn (1737 - 1806):
- 1Divertimento, MH 412: I. Marcia. Andantino grazioso03:00
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756 - 1791):
- 2Bassoon Concerto in B-Flat Major, K. 191: I. Allegro06:45
- 3Bassoon Concerto in B-Flat Major, K. 191: II. Andante ma adagio06:36
- 4Bassoon Concerto in B-Flat Major, K. 191: III. Rondo. Tempo di Menuetto04:15
- Michael Haydn:
- 5Symphony No. 14 in B-Flat Major, MH 133: I. Allegro molto06:48
- 6Symphony No. 14 in B-Flat Major, MH 133: II. Adagio mà non troppo, "Concertino per il Fagotto"07:16
- 7Symphony No. 14 in B-Flat Major, MH 133: III. Menuet. Trio02:54
- 8Trumpet Concerto No. 2 in D Major, MH 104: I. Adagio06:07
- 9Trumpet Concerto No. 2 in D Major, MH 104: II. Allegro02:56
- 10Menuetto / Trio, MH deest03:01
- 11Andante Scherzo, MH deest05:03
- 12Finale. Allegro assai, MH deest02:59
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
- 13Cassation in B-Flat Major, K. 99/63a: I. Marcia. Allegro molto02:55
Info for Mozart & Michael Haydn: Bassoon Concerto & Serenade
A stunning recording by bassoonist and early music specialist Sergio Azzolini of Mozart’s only bassoon concerto and a new recording of Michael Haydn’s Serenade with the Streicherakade-mie Bozen. Mozart wrote only one bassoon concerto (K.191), but it is considered one of his best concertos across all instruments. A world premiere recording of Serenade by Michael Haydn (1737-1806), reconstructed by Azzo-lini himself.
Sergio Azzolini, bassoon
is widely regarded as one of the most important bassoonists of his generation and has been professor for bassoon and chamber music at the n|w Hochschule for Musik in Basel, Switzerland. Already in young years, he gained solo experience as the principal bassoon of the European Community Youth Orchestra. Over the years, Azzolini has performed with numerous orchestras, received a number of awards at international competitions such as the Carl Maria von Weber competition, and built his reputation as the leading baroque bassoon player. In his teaching, his intense passion and love for music shines through in unparalleled ways.