- Sir William Walton (1902 - 1983): Violin Concerto in B Minor:
- 1Violin Concerto in B Minor: I. Andante tranquillo11:37
- 2Violin Concerto in B Minor: II. Presto capriccioso alla napolitana06:38
- 3Violin Concerto in B Minor: III. Vivace13:44
- Karl Amadeus Hartmann (1905 - 1963): Concerto funebre:
- 4Concerto funebre: I. Introduktion. Largo01:21
- 5Concerto funebre: II. Adagio07:20
- 6Concerto funebre: III. Allegro di molto08:12
- 7Concerto funebre: IV. Choral. Langsamer Marsch04:07
- Béla Bartók (1881 - 1945): Violin Concerto No. 2 in B Major, Sz. 112:
- 8Violin Concerto No. 2 in B Major, Sz. 112: I. Allegro non troppo16:42
- 9Violin Concerto No. 2 in B Major, Sz. 112: II. Andante tranquillo09:39
- 10Violin Concerto No. 2 in B Major, Sz. 112: III. Allegro molto12:01
Info for 1939
1939"" Europe on the eve of Armageddon. Some still do not want to believe that it will happen, some guessed it and some are fatalistic or even euphoric. Nowadays, barely a little over 70 years later, hardly anybody in the younger generation can imagine that such a catastrophe is possible or could be possible again. On the basis of three violin concertos by Bartók, Hartmann and Walton, which were created this year, these moods of the various composers should be audible on a CD together with the Munich Symphony Orchestra as well as a kind of time machine. The album of the violinist Fabiola Kim under the direction of Kevin John Edusei will be released in June 2019.
Fabiola Kim, violin
Kevin John Edusei, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.