Album including Album cover
- 1Prelúdio ao Rio04:44
- 2O Lugar Suspenso04:50
- 3Jogos e Danças05:28
João Antunes (b. 1975):
- 4Prelúdio à Deriva03:19
- 54 Canções do Cante Alentejano07:23
Daniel Schvetz (b. 1955):
- 6Tece-Se a Trama, Cante Tejo Alfama05:23
- Total Runtime31:07
Info for HarpaXXI.pt
"harpaXXI.pt"is a Salomé Pais Matos album, with 21st century Portuguese music, for solo harp. The harpist challenged a group of composers to write about the theme "Portugal", the result was a cocktail of different visions about the past, present and future of this country and its culture, it revealed the eclectic plasticity of environments, stylistics and sonorous. The chameleonic interpretation gives live to the works and the outcome is a dynamic and timeless album.
Salome Pais Matos, harp
This album contains no booklet.
HighRes-Studio Master files are lossless at various sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 384 kHz or 1-bit (2.8224 MHz) for DSD.
Studio Master: FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec)
- Widely compatible with Network Streaming players and D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from Media Monkey, JRiver, JPLAY).
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic, Songbird.
Studio Master: ALAC (Apple Lossless Audio Coding)
- For users, using Apple/iTunes and a few Network Streaming players
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Amarra, Audirvana, PureMusic).
- Note: ALAC only supports up to 96 kHz!
Studio Master: DSD (Direct-Stream Digital)
- High-End Network-Streaming players and few D/A Converter's (DAC).
- Supported by Windows with software player from JRiver, KORG MediaGate.
- Supported by Apple OS with software player from Audirvana, PureMusic, JRiver.
Studio Master: MQA (Master Quality Authenticated)
- An MQA file is backward compatible so will play on any device. If you play MQA on a certified product, with an MQA decoder, the file will playback the original studio-master file.
- MQA (Green light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material.
- MQA Studio (Blue light) indicates the sound is identical to that of the original source material and has either been approved in the studio by the artist/producer or has been verified by the copyright owner.