Por El Mar – Revisitado Josete Ordoñez
- 1Hanoi (Softwaver Sensual Remix)06:05
- 2Isla Maria (Deep Dive Corp. Rmx)04:43
- 3Piedras Y Rosas (Blank & Jones Balearic Relax Remix)05:16
- 4Cielo Protector (Stardelay A200 Rmx)03:54
- 5Arthur (Genuine Sounds Rmx. by Chris Zippel)05:46
- 6Por El Mar (Dee C'rell Rmx) featuring Ana Salazar05:07
- 7Titirimundi (Ganga Rmx) featuring Ana Salazar04:59
- 8Estrellas Cautivas (Dee C'rell Rmx)06:40
- 9Por El Mar (Luca Germini Rmx) featuring Ana Salazar04:42
- 10Objetos Perdidos (Dagobert Böhm's Las Estrellas y El Interminable Sonido Del Mar Remix)03:10
- 11Date A Volar (Mathieu & Florzinho Rmx)05:28
- 12Isla Maria (Sine Rmx)05:49
- 13Cielo Protector (Stardelay Nightsky Rmx) Vocals Josete03:48
- 14Hanoi (Nacho Sotomayor Rmx)06:13
Info for Por El Mar – Revisitado
A project by DJ Nartak & Dagobert Böhm featuring. remixes by Ganga, Softwaver, Blank & Jones, Chris Zippel, Stardelay, Deep Dive Corp. feat. Hellmut Hattler, Sine, Luca Germini, Mathieu & Florzinho, Dee C'rell, Dagobert Böhm and Nacho Sotomayor.
￼With his 2009 masterpiece Por el Mar, Josete Ordoñez carved out an entirely unique personal style for himself. His ode to the magic and energy of the ocean, to its ability of slowing down time and creating a space for reflection, quickly turned into the perfect soundtrack for those wishing to escape daily routine. Using nothing but the silky tone of this flamenco guitar, lively percussion, world music influences as well as jazzy harmonies on keyboards and synthesizers, the album took listeners on a both relaxing and inspiring journey to the beach. Or, as a critic put it: 'Josete Ordoñez's guitar is creating desires, stimulating one's fantasy and painting images of the ocean's blue, the wind's breath and the infinite expanse of the horizon on the mind's eye - somewhere between flamenco, pop, jazz and chill out.'
Four years after the original release of Por el Mar, its philosophy and sound are more current than ever. So it seemed an obvious choice to approach some of the most renowned producers and musicians of the international downtempo-, lounge- and chill-out-scene about remixing selected cuts from the record and inviting Klassik-Lounge-DJ Nartak to commission and supervise the project.
Thanks to Nartak's involvement, Por el Mar – Revisitado now brings together a cast of illustrious names. All of them are approaching the originals with respect and sensitivity, dressing them up in subtle electronic arrangements without robbing them of their soul. Although electronic sounds and beats are essential to these new tunes, the melodies of the flamenco guitar and the characteristic voices of singers Ana Salazar, Monica Molina from Spain as well as Nsut Song from Vietnam have remained firmly intact.
Three years ago, Josete Ordoñez's created a timeless musical vision. Now, it continues into the future – as the soundtrack for magical nights at a cocktail lounge at the beach.
DJ Nartak Project incl. Remixes by Ganga, Softwaver, Blank & Jones, Chris Zippel, Stardelay, Deep Dive Corp., Nacho Sotomayor et al.
Mastered by Hans-Jörg Maucksch at Pauler Acoustics, Germany
No albums found.
No biography found.