Album including Album cover Booklet (PDF)
- Ernest Chausson (1855 - 1899):
- 1Chanson perpétuelle, Op. 3707:37
- La tempête, Op. 18:
- 2La tempête, Op. 18: I. Chant d'Ariel05:13
- 3La tempête, Op. 18: II. Air de danse02:02
- 4La tempête, Op. 18: III. Duo de Junan et Cérès04:01
- 5La tempête, Op. 18: IV. Danse rustique04:02
- 6La tempête, Op. 18: V. Chanson d'Ariel02:40
- Concert, Op. 21:
- 7Concert, Op. 21: I. Décidé14:44
- 8Concert, Op. 21: II. Sicilienne04:28
- 9Concert, Op. 21: III. Grave10:43
- 10Concert, Op. 21: IV. Finale très animé11:15
Info for Chausson le littéraire
Lyrical Revelation ADAMI 2018, finalist at the Voix Nouvelles competition and at The Glyndebourne Opera Cup in 2018 too, Second Prize at the International Cesti Competition for Baroque Singing in Innsbruck and Second Prize at the International Singing Competition of Nimes in 2017, young mezzo soprano Eléonore Pancrazi has already been awarded many times : in 2013, she won the third prize at the Musiques au Cœur du Medoc singing competition and the second prize in the French melodie category at the International singing competition of Marmande, in 2014 the first prize in the Operetta category at the Béziers singing competition, then the ADAMI and CFPL prizes at the Arles singing competition, as well as the « new talent » prize at the UPMCF Competition in Paris.
Takénori Némoto, musical direction & transcription
Eléonore Pancrazi, mezzo-soprano
Louise Pingeot, soprano
Pablo Schatzman, violin
Jean-Michel Dayez, piano
Ensemble Musica Nigella
No albums found.
No biography found.