Mertz: Guitar Duets Johannes Möller & Laura Fraticelli
- Johann Kaspar Mertz (1806–1856)
- 1Bardenklange, Op. 13 (version for 2 guitars) (excerpts): Unruhe (Restlessness)02:45
- 2Nanien Trauerlieder (Funeral Laments): No. 1. Am Grabe der Geliebten (At the Grave of his Beloved)04:59
- 3Nanien Trauerlieder (Funeral Laments): No. 2. Ich Denke Dein (I Remember You)05:36
- 4Nanien Trauerlieder (Funeral Laments): No. 3. Trauermarsch (Funeral March)03:57
- 5Mazurka, Op. 40 (version for 2 guitars)03:14
- 6Standchen (Serenade)05:58
- 7Wasserfahrt am Traunsee (Boat Trip on the Traunsee) (arr. for 2 guitars)05:24
- 8Grande Fantaisie Concertante, La Rage (The Rage)06:53
- 9Vespergang (Going to Vespers) (version for 2 guitars)03:41
- 10Barcarolle, Op. 41 (version for 2 guitars)03:37
- 12Bardenklange, Op. 13 (version for 2 guitars) (excerpts): Tarantelle04:37
- 13Deutsche Weise (German Air)04:20
Info for Mertz: Guitar Duets
The unique fusion of the Swedish perfection and the Argentinian passion. Johannes Möller’s close collaboration with the Argentinean guitarist Laura Fraticelli have resulted in a unique form of musical expression. Their emotional playing style as well as their strong connection and stage presence make their performances unforgettable events.
Duo Möller-Fraticelli performed throughout Europe, North and South America as well as on radio and TV. The Duo have recently finished a recording with the works of Johann Kaspar Mertz (1806-1856) for the Naxos label. The recording is to be released in 2014.
Additionally to the works of Mertz their repertoire includes Argentinean tangos original composed for guitar duo as well as their own original compositions.
„The playing of Johannes Möller and Laura Fraticelli is exquisite throughout. This is one of the loveliest albums I’ve heard in 2014…“ (Rick Anderson, Baker & Taylor CD Hotlist)
Johannes Möller, classical guitar
Laura Fraticelli, classical guitar
No albums found.
No biography found.