Verdi Heroines: Elena Moșuc Elena Moșuc, Zagreb Philharmonic Orchestra & Ivo Lipanović
- Giuseppe Verdi (1813-1901):
- 1Don Carlo: Non pianger, mia compagna04:09
- 2I due Foscari (Excerpts): No, mi lasciate...02:03
- 3I due Foscari (Excerpts): Tu al cui sguardo onnipossente04:01
- 4I due Foscari (Excerpts): La clemenza? O patrizi! Il voleste02:34
- 5Il trovatore (Excerpts): Timor di me?01:57
- 6Il trovatore (Excerpts): D'amor sull'ali rosee vanne04:07
- 7Il trovatore (Excerpts): Miserere d'un'alma già vicina04:24
- 8Il trovatore (Excerpts): Tu vedrai che amore in terra02:13
- 9I vespri siciliani: Merce, dilette amiche03:58
- 10Aroldo (Excerpts): Oh, cielo! Ove son io?02:44
- 11Aroldo (Excerpts): Ah, dagli scanni03:37
- 12Aroldo (Excerpts): Ah, dal sen di quella Tomba02:07
- 13Attila (Excerpts): Santo di patria indefinito amor03:17
- 14Attila (Excerpts): Fammi ridar la spada - Da te questo or m'è concesso02:50
- 15Macbeth: Trionfai!03:29
- 16La traviata (Excerpts): È strano! è strano!01:16
- 17La traviata (Excerpts): Ah, fors e lui02:51
- 18La traviata (Excerpts): Follie! Follie!01:05
- 19La traviata (Excerpts): Sempre libera03:52
- 20La traviata (Excerpts): Teneste la promessa01:38
- 21La traviata (Excerpts): Addio, del passato05:45
- 22Messa da Requiem (Excerpts): Libera me. Libera me, Domine04:10
- 23Messa da Requiem (Excerpts): Requiem. Requiem aeternam03:19
- 24Messa da Requiem (Excerpts): Libera me. Domine, de morte aeterna05:19
Info for Verdi Heroines: Elena Moșuc
This album features opera arias by Verdi recorded by the Zagreb Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Ivo Lipanovic, and Romanian-Swiss soprano Elena Mosu. Mosu studied at the Conservatory George Enescu in Iasi and won several international competitions before graduating, including the international music competition organised by the German Broadcasting Network ARD. In 2017 she was nominated for the international prestigious OSCAR DELLA LIRICA. Since the beginning of her career, Elena Mosuc maintained a strong connection to the Zurich Opera House, from where she launched her international career. Frequent guest appearances have led her to some of the most famous opera houses and festivals all over the world (e.g. the opera houses of Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Hamburg, Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Munich, Vienna, Salzburg, Paris, London, Helsinki, Rome, Venice, Verona, as well as the Metropolitan Opera in New York).
Over the course of her career, Elena Mosuc has established herself as one of the most versatile and expressive sopranos of our time. In addition to her opera performances, she also likes to lend her talent to other projects that spark her interest. In recent years she discovered among others Fado and Musical and has given various concerts (Operfado). She also feels passionate about film music, which led to her involvement in the new album L’amore è poesia (Solo Musica 2016).
Elena Mosuc, soprano
Ivo Lipanovic, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.