Tolkar Kristina Lugn Sarah Riedel
- 1Solröda segel03:38
- 2Jag är en mycket skojfrisk kvinna02:35
- 3Jag behöver tystnad och ensamhet04:03
- 4Jag tänkte02:07
- 5Nu har Älskarna lämnat huset02:38
- 6I ett obevakat ögonblick02:18
- 7Jag har tapetserat om i ditt rum00:47
- 8Om du vaknar03:18
- 9Älskling älskling älskling02:04
- 10Senila småflickor01:44
- 12Himlen glänser03:27
- 14Jag vill aldrig se dej gråta igen (Halleluja)03:27
- 15Dit jag längtar så04:22
Info for Tolkar Kristina Lugn
Sarah Riedel sings Kristina Lugn’s poems, accompanied by bass and piano. Music written by Georg Riedel, Sarah Riedel, Jonas Östholm and Viktor Skokic. Sarah Riedel about the album: ”To sing Kristina Lugn is a voyage of discovery. A poetic labyrinth that is as heavy-hearted as it is ingenious. The poems are razor-sharp, depicting everything from death, loneliness, to parapsychology and drunken sailors. I was exposed to Kristina Lugn early on as a teenager, first her drama, then later her poems.”
Sarah Riedel, vocals
The multiple award-winning singer, musician and composer Sarah Riedel has with acclaimed concerts, Grammis-nominated albums and respected cultural collaborations established herself as one of Sweden’s greatest within jazz and Swedish folk music.
Writer Kristina Lugn debuted year 1972 with her poem collection ‘Om jag inte’ (If I Not), becoming one of Sweden’s most beloved and read poets. She is also an acclaimed playwright and is since 2006 member of the Swedish Academy.
This album contains no booklet.