My Promise: Music for All Weddings Chantage & James Davey
- 1This Marriage03:14
- 2True Love05:36
- 3Swing Time: The Way You Look Tonight (arr. A. Simmons for choir)02:15
- 4My Love Is Like a Red, Red Rose (arr. D. Cashmore for choir)02:48
- 5Greatest Day (arr. J. Wikeley for choir)04:11
- 6This Love03:10
- 7My Promise04:01
- 8Breakfast at Tiffany's: Moon River (arr. C. Wheeler for choir)02:59
- 9Three Love Songs - No. 1. To Love and be Beloved02:57
- 10Three Love Songs - No. 2. O Mistress mine02:13
- 11Three Love Songs - No. 3. Desire01:53
- 12I Carry Your Heart04:25
- 13Chanson de matin, Op. 15, No. 2 (arr. S. Manohar for choir)02:28
- 14Kissing You (arr. J. Wikeley for choir)05:11
- 15The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: May It Be (arr. J. Goldsmith-Eteson for choir)03:24
- 16She Moved Through the Fair (arr. T. Noon for choir)04:03
- 17Marriage My Lady Poverty04:41
Info for My Promise: Music for All Weddings
My Promise is unique. To celebrate that everyone can now marry the person they love, Chantage has recorded an album of unaccompanied choral music suitable for any wedding. From new compositions to arrangements of popular, classical and folk songs, all the music on the album has been carefully selected so it can be used in either civil ceremonies or church weddings.
James Davey, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.