Beethoven: Sonatas Op. 26, 27 Nos 1 & 2, 28 Davide Cabassi
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- Ludwig van Beethoven (1770 - 1827): Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26:
- 1Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 1. Andante con variazioni07:48
- 2Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 2. Scherzo (Allegro molto)02:41
- 3Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26. 3. Maestoso Andante. Marcia funebre sulla morte d'un Eroe08:03
- 4Piano Sonata No. 12 In A Flat Major, Op. 26: 4. Allegro02:46
- Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1:
- 5Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 1. Andante - Allegro - Tempo I04:48
- 6Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 2. Allegro molto e vivace01:52
- 7Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 3. Adagio con espressione02:42
- 8Piano Sonata No. 13 In E Flat Major, Op. 27, No. 1: 4. Allegro vivace - Tempo I - Presto05:31
- Piano Sonata No. 14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 -"Moonlight":
- 9Piano Sonata No. 14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 -"Moonlight": 1. Adagio sostenuto04:56
- 10Piano Sonata No. 14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 -"Moonlight": 2. Allegretto02:47
- 11Piano Sonata No. 14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2 -"Moonlight": 3. Presto agitato07:51
- Piano Sonata No. 15 In D Major, Op. 28 -"Pastorale":
- 12Piano Sonata No. 15 In D Major, Op. 28 -"Pastorale": 1. Allegro12:33
- 13Piano Sonata No. 15 In D Major, Op. 28 -"Pastorale": 2. Andante06:25
- 14Piano Sonata No. 15 In D Major, Op. 28 -"Pastorale": 3. Scherzo. Allegro vivace02:32
- 15Piano Sonata No. 15 In D Major, Op. 28 -"Pastorale": 4. Rondo. Allegro ma non troppo05:36
Info zu Beethoven: Sonatas Op. 26, 27 Nos 1 & 2, 28
2005 Van Cliburn Piano Competition top-prize winner Davide Cabassi made his orchestral debut at the age of thirteen with the RAI Radio Symphony Orchestra in Milan. He has also collaborated with the Munich Philharmonic, Orchestra Filarmonica della Scala, the Neue Philharmonie Westfalen, Magdeburg Philhamoniker, the Russian Chamber Philharmonic, OSI Lugano, Fort Worth Symphony, Enid Symphony, Big Spring Symphony, Hartford Symphony, Orquesta Sinfonica de Cordoba, Orquesta de Mar del Plata, Orchestra Haydn Bolzano, Orchestra Verdi Milano, Orchestra Pomeriggi Musicali Milano, Orchestra di Padova e del Veneto, Orchestra Romantique Parigi, Tiroler Festspiele Orchestra, Orchestre Romantique Paris, as well as with many other orchestras working with such conductors as Gustav Kuhn, James Conlon, Asher Fisch, Antonello Manacorda, David Coleman, Vladimir Delman, Marco Angius, Tito Ceccherini, Enrique Mazzola, Daniele Gatti, Kimbo Ishi-Ito, Helmut Rilling among others.
In recital, he has been engaged by most of the prominent musical associations of his native country, including Serate Musicali and Societa dei Concerti in Milan and Festival Pianistico in Brescia and Bergamo. Mr. Cabassi has played concerts in Austria, China, France, Germany, Japan, Portugal, Russia, Scandinavia, and Switzerland, highlighted by appearances in Salzburg's Mozarteum, the Gasteig in Munich, and Rachmaninoff Hall in Moscow, Roque d'Antheron, Louvre, Salle Gaveau, Tiroler Festspiele, Forbidden City Hall and NCPA in Beijing. In spring 2012 a long collaboration with Teatro alla Scala made him perform with superstar etoille Roberto Bolle, Massimo Murru and Svetlana Zakarova. In 2013 he performed in Athens and in Beijing with the myth Sylvie Guillem.
He was featured prominently in the film documentary about the Twelfth Van Cliburn Piano Competition, In the Heart of Music, which was aired by PBS stations in all major U.S. markets. In 2008 the Italian channel “Classica" dedicated him a special in their series "Note-Voli", and in the following years two other documentaries. Appreciated for the warmth and sincerity he brings to his performances, Mr.Cabassi has been popular with U.S. presenters and audiences since he was declared a winner of the Twelfth Van Cleburne International Piano Competition in June 2005. In the following years he played in 35 Us states.
Davide Cabassi's debut CD for Sony-BMG records, Dancing with the Orchestra, featuring works by Bartók, De Falla, Ravel, and Stravinsky, was released worldwide in the spring of 2006 for which he won the Italian Critics Award for "best debut recording of the season.” This season of 2007/2008, Mr. Cabassi recorded "Brahms Concerti" and the Schumann Concerto with the Haydn Orchestra under the direction of Maestro Gustav Kuhn for Col Legno label in Italy, and produces in the United States "Pictures" and "Escaping" on Allegro label. In 2010 he recorded (first not cuben pianist) the 40 Danzas Cubanas by Cervantes. In 2011 he will release two more albums for Concerto Classics, one cd for the magazine "Amadeus" (with his quintet, Five Lines) In 2012 he recorded a monographic cd with Janacek piano music, and the Rossini's Petite Messe Solennelle. In 2013 his debut for DECCA (Mozart Sonatas) was released with great success. In the next year he will record Beethoven Sonatas for DECCA.
After graduating from Milan's Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory, where he was a student of Professor Ponti, Mr. Cabassi spent several years as one of the few select students at the International Piano Foundation in Cadenabbia, Italy, taking masterclasses with Karl Ulrich Schnabel, Dmitri Bashkirov, Leon Fleisher, Rosalyn Tureck, and William Grant Naboré. He is a faculty member of Conservatorio Nicolini in Piacenza: his students are regoularly winners of the most important international piano competitions. He's artist in residence at the Col-Legno festival in Lucca and at the Tiroler Festspiele Erl, he's member of the Artistic Commitee of Busoni Competition and he's artistic director of the season "Primavera di Baggio" in Milano.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet